So this week’s work-outs weren’t what I was hoping for. I’ll break it down by day.
- Monday- Bi-cep, tri-cep, shoulder and back workout. I came up with an exercise for each area and created a circuit and did the circuit twice. Used #5 and #8 weights and took about 45 min. Plus I got up at 6:15 so brownie points for myself. Winning!
- Tuesday- It was absolutely gorgeous outside so I took Monkey on a 1.35 mile walk around the neighborhood. She was so cute. She kept looking back at me with this huge puppy grin.
- Wednesday- Did my neighbor hood route. Started out great and ran up most of State Rd. but had to take a walking break because I was starting to feel dizzy. Tried to recover and run again but I could not catch my breath. I’m not sure why it was such a bad run. I had made a new play list so I was really pumped and it was nice and warm out.
- Thursday- I had planned on working out after work but was exhausted by the time I got out. I was asleep by 9:30.
- Friday- Felt like I was hit by a Mack truck. Instead of exercising I took a hot bath, sipped some tea, took some advil and went to bed early.
- Saturday- I had to work early and then help Amber party prep after work. Seriously didn’t seat down until about 8 that night.
- Sunday- Absolutely did NOTHING. We celebrated Luiz’s 30th with a big brunch and lots of booze and baked goods.
I have a lot of room for improvement this coming week. I’d like to get 3 weight sessions, 3 cardio sessions and 1 yoga/stretching session in.